Intercambio Sierra Nevada Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To live rural or not to live rural....

Go down

To live rural or not to live rural.... Empty To live rural or not to live rural....

Post by Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:33 pm

The question to live a rural or mountain life or not is one I struggle with almost daily. I love and believe in living close to nature and living a healthy lifestyle in close relationship with the natural world. I want that for my children too. What do you think as young people growing up in rural and mountain communities? Am I hurting or helping my children by raising them away from the city life? But, leaving would add to the problem of depopulation and an even greater lack of residents, children, and people interested in improving our communties. Ugh. What to do! I´d really like your feedback on this.

Vivir o no vivir una vida rural es un tema en que paso mucho tiempo contemplando. A mí me encanta vivir junta con la naturaleza y creo que es importante una vida sana cerca del mundo natural. Quiero eso para mis hijos también. ¿Qué pensáis vosotros como jovenes creciendo en comunidades rurales y montañosas? ¿Estoy ayudando o haciendo daño a mis hijos por vivir fuera de una ciudad? Me gustaría mucho saber vuestras opiniones sobre eso? Gracias.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://sierranevadaexchange.com

Back to top Go down