Intercambio Sierra Nevada Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation!!!!! Vacaciones!!!

2 posters

Go down

Vacation!!!!!  Vacaciones!!! Empty July

Post by ms.snickers Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 am

Wow. It's July and nobody has responded to this.... Guess I will. Summer had been amazing for me, up here in the mountains... Smile I went to camp, went to a friend's house near Sacramento for a week, was in San Luis Obispo and Bakersfield for a while... Life's been crazy. Anyways, my summer plans kinda stop now except for working on AP reading and going to N.Y. with friends to look at colleges. That'll be fun... I'll post pictures of N.Y... I'll try to figure out how to put some up of camp... it's in the mountains. Smile

ms.snickers

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Vacation!!!!!  Vacaciones!!! Empty Vacation!!!!! Vacaciones!!!

Post by Admin Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:06 pm

[b]I'ts vacation time and we want to hear from you about your plans for the summer. Will you be working, traveling, volunteering somewhere or just hanging out with friends and working on your tan? Share your summer stories and send in photos of great summer moments in the mountains.
flower
Vienen las vacaciones muy pronto y queremos oir de vosotros sobre vuestros planes del verano. Vais a trabajar, viajar, trabajar como voluntario o simplemente pasar vuestro tiempo con amigos tomando el sol? Compartid vuestras historias y enviadnos vuestras fotos de momentos fabulosos en las montanas!

flower

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://sierranevadaexchange.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum