Intercambio Sierra Nevada Exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCIO / FREE TIME

3 posters

Go down

OCIO / FREE TIME Empty Some really dumb stuff :)

Post by James Manion Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:22 am

My twin brother and I learn all these little things to entertain people. Like we have learned origami, juggling, a bunch of little magic tricks just to entertain people in boring situations. So many people tell us "wow, you must have a lot of free time." And ironically we really don't, we just use our little spare time to learn things like this or hang out with friends instead of watching television and playing video games.
But one thing I really enjoy is piano. I've been taking lessons for nine years now, and I've learned to enjoy it. It's pretty fun and I'm glad my parents have been willing to pay the bill for such a long time. Plus my four other brothers have taken lessons on the piano. (and no my parents are not even close to rich ha ha)

James Manion

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

OCIO / FREE TIME Empty Tiempo Libre

Post by ms.snickers Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:01 am

Me gusta leer en mi tiempo libre. Tambien, me gusta escribir, cantar, y jugar deportes. Canto en un coro y me encanta. Que te gusta?

I like to read in my free time. Also, I like to write, to sing, and to play sports. I sing in a choir, and I love it! What do you like?

ms.snickers

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

OCIO / FREE TIME Empty OCIO / FREE TIME

Post by Admin Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:07 pm

What do you like to do during your free time? ¿Qué haces con tu tiempo libre?

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://sierranevadaexchange.com

Back to top Go down

OCIO / FREE TIME Empty Re: OCIO / FREE TIME

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum